Monday, October 5, 2009

I had a bad day

Today is totally sucks...i don't wanna describe how sucks it is...haiz... whatever...life is just hard...and ya...as a optimist, I should say -- everything will be fine! =.=''


if there were something happened...and cause me sad or feeling down
and i don't have appetite for any food...
YOU are the only one who can make me eat and feel better ...

Today...
I've no appetite,
except the Mac Donald's breakfast, i didn't have lunch or dinner...

SO... yea...grab some notes and going to sleep soon ...


1 comment:

  1. Dardar...me too, today i just ate english porridge for my breakfast and then wait until 5p.m ate the GBP 1 dinner meal. I dont have appetite too..T.T i was sick now, miss the day u accompany me and take care of me. Hope both of us can solve it !! Gambateh ya !!!! ^@^ we can do it !!!

    ReplyDelete