Saturday, April 18, 2009

ello!

Tadaaaaaa~~

C~ I bought this from online shopping!~~ only 40 bucks! haha..cheap! kai jia wanna buy too! upload for little kai jia to compare ......ok a? kai jia...


..mmm...haven't finish my exam yet...T^T
i feel like next sem i have to be more serious laaa...haiz...
o yea...because of exam...last week 3 ..4 am...only sleep laa...waanna study but end up chit chatting pulak...haiz..so i looks like panda!! / hantu?? because of not enuf sleep...then....

..then i m not showing my face in all of the pictures ahhaha.. so scary... mm...
its time to oioi la....sweet dream ya every1 ....

2 comments:

  1. eh,cute bag!! suits you well.
    But, not my taste I guess cz im not cute enough to use such a cute bag. Hahaha!
    owh, you can't really put in many things inside eh, can you? but overall, it looks nice on you. very young. really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥kai jia♥
    let u compare in the pic mah~ i know not ur taste ..hehe...it is too "kindergarten" for eu~~ mm...dun need put so many things la...if not i will throw all my rubbish inside...haaha

    ReplyDelete