Saturday, April 11, 2009

Final Exams Is Coming ! =.=


Study Study Study!! sick already still have to study =( yea..i had started studying from last week, but today only start to study SERIOUSLY ! XP haiz...college life is just full of assignmentss and examss... so tired~ looks like every1 have to preparing for their exams Also...so regreat for skiping all the classes with my zhu peng gou you ..haha..mmm...now dun know what the hell is the textbook talking about..Erghhh...Nvm!! After my exams, my Bali Island is waiting fer me! OMG!! Blue blue sky & sunshine which can brighten up my life again! lovely sea and wind which CAN set me free from my busy city life! aiyo...can't wait for it anymore!! mm..o yea~my darling exams on monday also~ mm...good luck To my Dy deardear... good luck to myself...good luck to my friends...good luck to every1 who are facing exams.! GOOD LUCK!! Study hard AND Play even more Hard!!! ^^


3 comments:

  1. hey dear..
    muz tk ah..
    wish u speedy recover..
    all the best in ur exam oso..
    v gambate tgt la..
    hehe..
    take good k of urself ya..
    have a nice day!!

    :) cute pika,alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... i like tat pic.
    u took it from ur text book rite?
    look professional o!
    haha...
    jia you for ur final ba.
    stop dreaming...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ Allison ♥ yea! ^^ i took it from my psychology textbook~ okie!!! yesh yesh !!! working hard for my finals exams now...in my dreams ...haahhha..

    ReplyDelete