Sunday, August 16, 2009

random

guess what is this... is jelly !!! cute o not !!


Tadaaaaa...back to black...real black hair with... ergh, sick pale face =(
My darLing just finished his exam on saturday, so, we go gaigai after that =)
Sing k then movie then Nice food...mmm...well...i 've no comment bout the sing k session....but the movie G.I JOE very nice!!!! great arr!!! must watch ~~~ then we went for dinner at peng lai nice too =) some picha while we are waiting for the foods coming...

ah mok . serene . zhang hang

fugly me . deardear . niu lan




strawberry ice * yuhoo *

mine tomato egg fish * great *

- dy love my ...my love dy also...hehe..byebye...nitezz -

3 comments:

  1. 那可爱的JELLY那里来呢?@.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. puchong de Q jelly bakery shop...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. really sweet!
    haha..... u really like to take photoes!
    u are so creative!

    ReplyDelete