Sunday, August 2, 2009

something not so good...

* rawksss!! *


Nilai 历险记

friday,
I went to Putra Nilai to take my darling by driving, then The tayar buncit half the way, and actually the car in front of me gave me some hints to tell me that my front tayar buncit already, but silly me din notice it and i dun understand what does his means =[ untill i heard some weird sounds from the car, then only i notice there are something wrong with the car, i stop beside the highway, and i am like "omg, who is going to save me??"
cause' the tayar buncit untill very *gao lak* =(
Luckily, A kind man come to rescue me from the opposite highway *it is so damn dangerous when i saw he cross the road*
After that i pay him some money too ...
so appreciate =(......
thank you

所谓 “學好三年學壞三朝”...
I almost slept at 2 a.m. everyday during this holiday, what to do??
i am too boring and my body still have a lots of energy and my mind still excited due to i am too free ...
so, once i slept at 2 a.m. everyday, i am hardly to change my circadian rhythm back to normal now
haiz...and due to this reason I've pimples , lousy skin condition...my skin become very dry =[ wuwuwuwu...regret larr...
=(

所谓“明日复明日,明日何其多! 日日待明,万事成蹉跎”
i just plan to do so many things during my holiday, and half the holiday gone, hope i won't fail my plans q)*..*(p

No comments:

Post a Comment