Thursday, September 24, 2009

i did three things today - miss you, miss you and miss you


Woke up at the early morning...
no sms from you...
not use to it yet...
whole day without your sms
not use to it yet...

On my laptop whole day ...
scared you can't find me if you're looking for me there...


I used to have your arms around me as the most comfortable and warm pillow...
but now...only me and those bear bear...melody & xiao mian yang~~ =(
they are missing you as well...


where are you??
everything settled??

miss you ...
miss your chubby face...
cant control my tears falling down Again...
good night...

it is very cold outside...
like the way i am feeling inside...

wanna c your face...seriously...

2 comments:

  1. Halo..dardar, finally can saw ur face yesterday. I am very happy ar...Miss and Love you so much, i will everyday leave a msg to inform you what am i doing all day long.^^ don't worry no msg from me. Muacksss...^@^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.... i can feel what u are feeling now!
    T.T

    ReplyDelete