Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Family day =)

sista~~


having nice korean food with family ^^ (its on my treat leh=p)


mummy & daddy


me * sis



spicy nian gao~ its looks so damn -red- hot- spicy ~~~but not spicy at all...

there is a korean nian gao at sunway 's asian avenue more spicy than Daoe rae...but this looks spicy but actually not spicy nian gao nice also ...suitable for little kid...cus not spicy mah...



this free 1 leh... mayb see me quite liang lui free 4 for me~ haha...
its chrunchy side ! nice!

tvxq came to this restaurant b4...but is kepong branch 1....

kuso bro

4 comments:

  1. your blog is good .
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 原来你是老大。。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. color life* thk you! u re selling things in your blog? =)

    kexin* hehe...ya...i am da jie^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..but u look lik younger sister..xD

    ReplyDelete