Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A fly-ing happy birds ~~


Hurray !!! Guess what!! I finished my exam!! So happy !! SO~ from now on i have my 2 month holidays!!! happy or not!!!! HAPPY *100 !!! =D No more boring class ~ no more boring studies~ no more boring examss~~!!! Good 1 !!

NO MORE NO MORE studies!!! (WITHIN THIS 2 MONTH LAR..HAHA)
Err...well ...so happy!~ but haiz...i hope i can pass my psy 216!!! pls pls pls!!! wish me luck!! o yea..jus finished exam by today, so yesterday missed Michael Jackson’s public memorial livebroadcast on TV, but i watch the rebroadcast just now~Micheal Jackson was an amazing man. He was smart Beautiful Melodical and any other word you can think of for him. There will never hav another Micheal Jackson. MJ's daughter,Paris speak in the public memorial, and her words moves me to tears, she said:
"I just wanted to say, that ever since I was born, Daddy was the
best father
you could ever imagine...and I just wanted to say I love him so much!"
and she broke down in tears.. omg,,so hearbreaking =(
-MJ Will live in our hearts, in his music, and in our souls-
I JUST WISH PEOPLE WOULD WROTE THOSE NICE STUFF ABOUT MJ's WHEN MJ WERE ALIVE. WHY DOES IT TAKE SOME ONE TO DIE FOR US TO RELIZE THEY ARE IMPORTANT =( Regarding those bad things about mj's , such as child molestation , i think those press always wanna report negative things and make it as a entertaining news. So lets forget what the media has to say about him and give him his props. Micheal is Awesome. R.I.P MJ.
*everyone love jacko, but seems like god love u the most*

是天妒英才吗?还是连天也不舍得你活得那么了...

No comments:

Post a Comment