Wednesday, July 29, 2009

zzzZZ... bored ~~

Omg, i am super relax during this holiday... until i feel that i am so boring already =[
so wasted that i am not spending this holiday to any island with the blue blue sky and sea......
tanning myself under the lovely sunshine
having nice food everyday and night
=[... some1 send me back to Bali pls...

Anyway, today i take my darling back to his college at Nilai Inti then i drove back to my home by myself without lost!! wohooo! bravo!! yay!! geng arr~~ 100 % and clap for myself....haha happy la~~ i am not the thang mun yee that are always lost already... hehe *clap for my self again*

my lovely snacks again~~~

little cutie mushroom

made of white choc and biscuite~ frm meiji snacks, u can found it at jusco or some japanese shop =)
NICE~! ** Thumbs up**

2 comments:

  1. HEllo Millie !

    Hope all is well with you.

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Leonard,thk you , same to u ^^
    seems like u enjoy your life so much~
    keep it up! *clap bang kiss*

    ReplyDelete