Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happie one =)

Mmm ...i wanna blog so many things....wanna record so many things...wanna share so many story ... yet dun have so much time ~~ >.<~! well...i wanna blog my Happy sweet Bali trip... share my happiness with everyone~wanna blog my Janda baik trip, my 1st time visit those Aborigines...share my experience with all of u and hope u guys also can spread the lOVE to those unfortunate kids =)
so...
Bali Part 1 ^^ops..i got my pimple on nosie~~ lol ;p



搭飞机出发咯!^^


在飞机上苍白的样子 =p


在巴里机场拍的~~巴里的神像都很有“威严”的~~怕怕~~


未完待续...


o ya~~ H1N1 BEcome serious in malaysia dy...so my sweet heart buy me a REDOXON VITAMIN C so i wun get flu so easily~~hehe thk you~~ ( Although i dun like pil...Eventhough this vitamin jus need to dissolve it in water and drink larr...i still dun like pil) Haha...anyway...so every1 protect urself Kay! take good care of urself!! lets fight with the virus !!


*my lovely snacks in a week*
&
*the reasons that i just never lose weight*


ignore my mad messy hair haha
SO in this holiday i am plan to on diet ~hehe...and its time for mask and relax myself...pheww
and i borrow some books... frm my dearer fren...Jeff cheng~~ gonna eat these books in this holiday too =D

4 comments:

  1. lovely wife, take care of yourself this few weeks o...i am busy with assignment until mad now... T.T miss u and love you ^^ muacksss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice planning ~

    Happy holiday XD

    ReplyDelete